Saturday, October 15, 2016

Day 12 - At Sea

A day at sea again today and it came just in time because my feeling a little unwell last night has turned into a full blown flu.  I have dosed myself up with codral equivalent and the Conceirge kindly sent up lemon, honey, tea and hot water to our room so I have been sipping on that.
It doesn’t come as any surprise that I would pick up a cold as you seem to be walking in and out of air-conditioning all day long!  I stayed either in bed or out on the daybed on our balcony for the majority of the day. 
Tonight’s show was a tribute to the Four Seasons and it was excellent, so good in fact that Philip went back for the second performance. 

We had dinner in one of the main restaurants tonight and the food was good but the atmosphere was terrible.  I found it very noisy.  Tomorrow is Costa Rica and then the countdown to the Panama Canal begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment