Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Close call and still shaking!

I still can't believe this happened.
I was driving home from Yoga yesterday, along the Captain Cook Highway between Mossman and Port Douglas, just minding my own business when a flying missile came hurtling straight at me.  I have no idea what it was but it's done almost $3000 worth of damage to our car!
All I saw was a car approaching me and there must have been "something" on the road that the approaching car picked up with his tyres and hurled at me.  What on earth was that driver looking at.  Certainly not the road.  I watched in slow motion as that "thing" came towards me and it was large.  Why didn't that driver see it? It beggars belief!
 If it had've been an inch higher it would have hit the windscreen right in my vision.  Thank god that didn't happen.  So folks, you just never know what is going to come at you when driving and in many cases there is not a thing you can do about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment