JUstDreamInparadise.......JUDI living in Paradise

I am fifty something and I love my family and the life I live. I'm an optimistic person by nature and I try to find a positive for every negative. I'm not a vegetarian, but the animal I eat is. I enjoy cooking, photography and scrapbooking. Since living here I have become a gardener and take immense joy in the beauty of my garden. My husband and I feel that we are the caretakers of the land rather than land owners. We run a grass fed Droughtmaster Stud on our little piece of Paradise and the cattle are a never ending supply of photo opportunities.

Friday, 15 February 2013

Isabella

Isabella is my niece's daughter so that makes me a Great-Aunt.  My niece is also my god-daughter so she is doubly special.  Isabella was born in November 2011 so she is 15 months old.  She is such a live wire.  She very much takes after her mother in personality and looks.  Dad did not get much of a look in I'm afraid.  Here are some photos that I took when we all met at my nephew and his girlfriends new home at Beenleigh.  They are amazing hosts and cooked up a "WOW" bar-b-que lunch for the nine of us.

Me, Niece, Great Niece, Sister

Strawberries can sometimes be tart!

Happy little girl

Isabella LOVES water!





No comments:

Post a Comment