Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year......New Beginnings

On the first day of 2019 I did.......absolutely nothing.  We are still at Palm Cove and loving it.  Our day started sslloowwllyyyy as my DH was a bit the worse for wear after last night.  After multiple cups of coffee we made the short walk to Vivo Restaurant for a delicious brunch. I ordered the Asian style crab Omelette and for Philip it was Eggs Benny. This restaurant was packed and I understand why as the food here is outstanding.


By the time we finished eating it was after 11am so we wandered along Williams Esplanade before making our way back to the camper.  We are both reading good books at the moment so we got straight into them.  I’m reading The President is Missing written as a collaboration by James Patterson and Bill Clinton and Philip is reading another one in the Jack Reacher series.
Philip put his book down a couple of times and went for walks along the pier.  Me.....I declined!  Honestly, after a very hectic December with lots of entertaining it is bliss to do nothing.
Around 5ish we showered and dressed and walked to the surf club for Tuesday’s menu special - Chicken Parmigiana.  Something I never make.
We were in bed by 8.30......reading again 🤭 but congratulating ourselves on our Day 1 Detox.


No comments:

Post a Comment