Friday, February 20, 2015

Kuramar Panorama

I bought an iPhone 6 Plus a couple of months ago and I just love it, but the thing I like the most about the phone is the camera.   One of the camera options is "Pano" and I have been practising taking photos with this option.  Here are a couple of panoramas that I took from my verandah.


For anyone that has been to our place you will notice that our pergola is now devoid of creeper.  We have had a white ant invasion and have had to treat the whole structure.  The joys of living in the tropics!

I also have an iPhone app called Camera+ that is simply amazing.  It gives me full manual control of my photographs and the images are saved in TIF format.  It is truly an exceptional app and one I advise any photography enthusiast to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment