Friday, January 3, 2014

So, this is 2014…….

No resolutions for me.  They always seem to be broken by the second week in January so I will just continue on my quest for peace and harmony in my life and try to eat healthy delicious food with regular exercise.  Sounds pretty easy!
We spent New Years eve at Mossman.  Hubby and his old school chums from All Souls try and get together once a year for a reunion and this time they decided on Mossman.  It was great for us as it is only a 15 minute drive away.  It was a lovely night with all of us staying up until midnight to wish each other happy new year, but then we were all in our cars and heading home by 12.15!
This year I hope will be better than last year with the incessant drought on our western properties.  We have had a little relief rain but not drought breaking as yet.  Hubby will be heading back out west in the next week or so if we don't get rain soon, but I live in hope of a downpour.
Life here at Julatten is perfect.  I will never tire of waking up to the chirping of birds and breathing the incredibly fresh clean air that wafts through the open doors and windows.  It is simply paradise.  It has been seven years since we first moved here from the west and I know we will never leave.  Our western properties are now officially "on the market" and we are all looking forward to what lies ahead of us in 2014.
To all my friends and family that follow this little blog I wish you all the best wishes for a safe and pleasant 2014.







No comments:

Post a Comment