HOISIN PORK WITH SALTED CRACKLING
1.2kg boneless pork belly, rind on and scored
1 cinnamon stick
2 star anise (I only used 1)
1/3 cup Hoisin Sauce
5cm strip orange rind
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon fine cooking salt
500g choy sum, trimmed (I used a packet of Coles Brand Asian Stir Fry plus a few snow peas)
1. Combine cinnamon, star anise, sauce, rind, juice and the water in a 6 litre pressure cooker. Place pork, rind-side up, on oiled wire rack in cooker, secure lid. Bring cooker to high pressure. Reduce heat to stabilise pressure, cook 30 minutes.
2. Release pressure using the quick release method. Remove lid. Remove pork from cooker, strain cooking liquid into small saucepan.
3. Preheat grill. Place pork, rind-side up on wire rack over large shallow baking dish. Sprinkle rind with salt. Grill pork about 10 minutes or until crackling is browned lightly and crisp.
4. Meanwhile, bring reserved cooking liquid to the boil. Boil, uncovered about 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Add choy sum, cook until wilted.
5. Cut pork into six pieces. Serve pork with sauce and choy sum.