JUstDreamInparadise.......JUDI living in Paradise

I am fifty something and I love my family and the life I live. I'm an optimistic person by nature and I try to find a positive for every negative. I'm not a vegetarian, but the animal I eat is. I enjoy cooking, photography and scrapbooking. Since living here I have become a gardener and take immense joy in the beauty of my garden. My husband and I feel that we are the caretakers of the land rather than land owners. We run a grass fed Droughtmaster Stud on our little piece of Paradise and the cattle are a never ending supply of photo opportunities.

Friday, 29 March 2013

Bamberg


Approaching one of the 75 locks
The tour director told us that it is not impossible to take two or three hundred photos around Bamberg and he was not wrong.  It is a lovely city that was virtually left alone during World War II.   Bamberg is 63km north of Nuremberg and 101km east of Wurzburg. Today the weather was much kinder at about 8 degrees.  Tomorrow, it is predicted that we will once again experience snow!
Anyone need a brush?


I would love to know what this means in English


The Germans love their brown bread and this street vendor sells it to them by the kilo!



Little Venice

Coffee with blanket included




Sailing into Bamberg



No comments:

Post a Comment