Monday, September 9, 2019

Happy Birthday Kurt

On the fifth September Kurt would have celebrated his 40th birthday.  Forty years.  I wrote on Instagram that I feel so blessed to have at least had 21 years with my first born. Kurt is never very far from my thoughts and I do feel his presence very strongly at the times when I need him the most.


There were so many beautiful messages sent to us and for that I am extremely grateful and somewhat surprised that Kurt made such an impact on peoples lives.  But then I shouldn't be surprised.  He really was a special person with a huge heart.
My youngest, Marco, arrived here on Monday, a few days before he and Philip boarded the plane to fly to Port Moresby and then on to Bensbach Lodge for a spot of Barramundi fishing.  This is the photo they sent me on their first day....


No a bad size for the first catch! They are there for the week so I am home alone and quite enjoying it.  I am waking up late and going to bed late.  Meals are what I want when I want with very little cooking.  I love my husband to the moon and back but this time apart is goooooddd......


No comments:

Post a Comment