Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ulysses Butterfly

Everyone who reads my blog knows how much I love butterflies.

"The Butterfly lives moments not months
and has time enough....."

Such beautiful words and a timely reminder to live for the moment.

The Ulysses Butterflies have been in abundance in the garden in the last few weeks.  There was talk that the numbers of these gorgeous butterflies had been decreasing but I am finding the opposite at my place.  I have never seen so many at once.  I spotted three on one bush!
They are extremely hard to photograph as they never stop moving.  You have to guess where they are going to land and then set your camera on hi speed and hope for the best.  I got quite a few photos yesterday and although they are not great they show the beautiful colour of these magnificent butterflies.








No comments:

Post a Comment