Friday, August 22, 2014

Shadow

My labrador - "Hudson" is a real people dog.  As soon as he hears the back door open he is waiting at the bottom of the steps to greet us and he greets strangers with a bark and then a lick.  He just loves being around people.  So when the gardener is here on Thursday and Friday mornings he becomes her shadow.  It's a good thing really.  I re-located a snake out of the garden a couple of days ago and the dogs give us warning if there is one around.  Hudson would certainly warn the gardener if there is a snake nearby.  Hudson is a great dog and I just love him to death.  He will be eight years old this christmas so he is certainly middle-aged....just like me! I hope he will be around for a long time to come.

The dogs are not allowed in the garden so Hudson is sitting on the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment