Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Breakfast ritual

I find breakfast to be the most enjoyable meal of the day.  I really take my time over it, sometimes an hour.  I almost always have some form of protein for this most important meal, usually bacon and eggs. It is my favourite and something I never tire of.  I am an early riser and find it difficult to eat breakfast straight out of bed so I take the dogs for a walk and then hop on the quad and move the cattle that need to be moved.  This  takes me about an hour if things go smoothly so I don't sit down for breakfast until about 7.30 - 8 am.
Breakfast is always eaten outside at the table on the veranda.  We have spectacular views so I make sure that while I am eating breakfast I simply breath in the beauty.
After I have eaten breakfast I take out the iPad and read the paper, blog posts, email and twitter.  I also play on-line scrabble with my mum and a few friends so this is a good time to catch up.
This is my everyday ritual and I love the routine of it all.

The view to the left of the veranda

And the view to the right.  

Feels like xmas when you place  tinsel and candles on the veranda table!




No comments:

Post a Comment