Thursday, June 13, 2013

The winter garden.

As I wandered around the garden this wet winters afternoon, I wondered where the "winter"had gone.  It was still a mild temperature and my garden is loving it.  I love colour in my garden...any colour!  The miniature gerberas that I planted last year have not stopped flowering and I think they will continue right through winter.

The azaleas are lovely.  I have not had any problems with them contrary to popular belief that they are difficult to grow.  It is not a big bush but certainly flowers for a long time.


And the last of the tuberose are showing off their magnificence in the garden and emitting that wonderful heady perfume as you walk past them.  They are a perfect addition to the garden.


I quite like the winter garden!


1 comment:

  1. Your beautiful garden is a spectacle to behold and the photos that you show bring me such joy :)

    ReplyDelete