JUstDreamInparadise.......JUDI living in Paradise

I am fifty something and I love my family and the life I live. I'm an optimistic person by nature and I try to find a positive for every negative. I'm not a vegetarian, but the animal I eat is. I enjoy cooking, photography and scrapbooking. Since living here I have become a gardener and take immense joy in the beauty of my garden. My husband and I feel that we are the caretakers of the land rather than land owners. We run a grass fed Droughtmaster Stud on our little piece of Paradise and the cattle are a never ending supply of photo opportunities.

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Is there a pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow?

I don't know about a pot of gold but to photograph a rainbow is a golden opportunity!
We were just outside Cooktown when this rainbow appeared.  DH quickly pulled off the highway so that I could get these photos.  This is by now means a perfect rainbow as it didn't stretch right across the sky but it was certainly beautiful and vivid.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That IS vivid! How lucky are we, to both get a rainbow today!? Nice capture :)

    ReplyDelete