Monday, June 18, 2012

De-Cluttering my Wardrobe

It had to happen.  It got to the point where I would stand in my wardrobe and look at the all to many clothes and couldn't find anything to wear!  I started reading (a lot!) about how to start the enormous task of de-cluttering.  Most said to just take everything out of the wardrobe and lay it on the bed.  I new this wouldn't work for me as I would be totally overwhelmed so I just started to work through methodically. Dresses first, then trousers, Jackets, good tops and then the cubes where I keep t-shirts, yard clothes, PJ's etc etc.  Surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I thought it would and after getting rid of three garbage bags of clothes I am really happy with the result.  I even have three empty cubes!  I will sell some of the clothes on e-bay to give me a little cash to replenish but the majority of the clothes will go to Vinnies.
Here is the end result.



No comments:

Post a Comment