Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mothers Day at QT Resort Port Douglas

I hope that all the Mums, the not yet mums, the should be mums and those without mums,  all felt some love on this special day.
For me, Mothers Day was extra special this year with a night spent at QT Port Douglas.  Son and DIL had given me a Spa Q voucher for a christmas present so I used it for a one hour massage and 30 minute facial.  It was Pure Bliss and I fully intend making this a monthly treat.
QT is one of our favourite places to stay in Port Douglas and it never fails to please.  I love the retro feel to the resort.  The staff at QT are attentive and nothing is too much trouble.  They have a locals special rate going at the moment.  For $189 per night they include breakfast and complimentary drink vouchers.  That is such great value.
Being Sunday, their signature restaurant was closed however they had a very good bar menu in Estillio Lounge with plenty to choose from.  Philip ordered the fish and chips and I chose the Proscuitto and Rocket Pizza. This was washed down with some very fine bubbles for me and beer for hubby.  We are so lucky to have all this right on our doorstep and every single time we drive down the range to Port Douglas we feel like we are on a mini vacation. 

The bedroom.  Don't you just love the use of colour!

This would have to be one of the best "mini bars" I have ever seen!


A SpaQ voucher - what a great gift

QT Lobby and check-in counter

Pre dinner drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment