Friday, June 5, 2015

Monthly Photo Club Challenge

Photo Club tomorrow and as usual for me it is a mad rush to get photos ready for the monthly challenges.  This month the challenges are:


  • Macro/Close-up
  • Events from Carnivale
  • Sunrise/Sunset
  • Aussie Slang - must provide quote
I decided on this photo for the Macro/Close-up.  I'm not really sure what sort of spider it is but I'm sure some one at photo club will know what it is.  It had built its web on the leaf of one of our fruit trees.  



This one is the belly dancers that were one of the Street Performing acts.  I had so much fun photographing them because they seem to really enjoy what they do.  I asked about classes and I am putting some thought into joining them.



This Sunrise photo was taken at Caleewa in April.  No doubt about it, the sunrise and sunsets photos are some of the most beautiful.  I guess it is the wide open space.  Dorothea MacKellar's "My Country" always comes to mind when I watch the sunrises and sunsets....... "I love her far horizons"



As soon as I saw the challenge "Aussie Slang" I thought of "On Ya Bike".  Mostly because I knew it would be easy to get Philip to hop on his bike for me to photograph.



So these are my submissions for the month of June.  All members get to vote for their favourites and honestly it is so difficult.  There are so many great photographers in our group!

No comments:

Post a Comment