Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mothers Day.....

To all the wonderful mum's out there in cyber world, I want to wish each and everyone of you a very happy mothers day.  You are all amazing in each and every way.
I am lucky enough to celebrate mothers days twice this year.  My son came for a visit last weekend and we spent a lovely five days relaxing and chatting.  The time goes all too fast but we always look forward to the next time we are together.  Today Hubby has booked us a table at a new restaurant in Port called Arrabella's so we are having a Mothers Day Lunch there.  From all accounts the food is amazing so I will post photos on my next blog if I remember to take them.
So, getting back to last weekend we decided to have a game of golf down in Port at the Mirage Golf Course.  Marco loves golf  and Philip is always keen for a bit of a hit.  I want to learn how to play but until I take lessons I am happy enough to sit in the golf cart and take photos.
This golf course is beautiful and the men tell me it was a pleasure to play on it.  It was well shaded, perhaps a few too many trees as the men did lose a few golf balls.  There is also some well placed sand bunkers that take a bit of manoeuvring to get around, but it was all good and the men had many laughs.
Here are a few photos from the day.....











After Golf we drove into town to the Courthouse Hotel for lunch.  This places never fails as far as food is concerned.  The servings are huge and the food is excellent.  I ordered Fish Tacos, Marco ordered a Seafood Platter and Philip had the Calamari.  


This past week has been very busy and every day we have been in the car driving somewhere.  We had a business trip to Brisbane on Friday (down and back in the one day) and check this sunrise from 30,000 feet.....


I still try and walk each morning and when you have a scene like this it makes me wonder why I put it off some mornings.....


The pool is finished, well almost, and we are enjoying it very much.  I am so pleased that we budgeted for a heated pool. We set the temperature at 31 degrees celsius and it is just so lovely in the evenings to be able to take in views like this.......


The builder will be back this week to finish the Rotunda and erect the glass pool fencing, then it will be the landscapers turn.  I have some great ideas for this area - thanks to Pinterest, so stay tuned.

xx Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment