Monday, September 10, 2012

Four Mile Beach Port Douglas






I had been wanting to shoot some sunrise photos on Four Mile Beach at Port Douglas for awhile and the perfect opportunity came about on Saturday.  DH always goes for a bike ride in Port on Saturday mornings so we got out of bed a little earlier so that I could catch the sunrise.


Unfortunately it was a bit of a non event as there was no cloud that can make a sunrise spectacular but I made do with what I had.  I walked the whole four mile beach that would normally take about an hour but with all the photography stops it took me two and a half hours!








 It was a beautiful morning and nothing could have broken my happy mood until one "gentleman" mumbled as he walked past me that there should be privacy on a beach!  For goodness sake.  It was a public beach and he wasn't even in ANY of my photographs. Ah well *sigh*.  It takes all types





No comments:

Post a Comment